Imagine stepping outside of your kitchen onto a smartly paved path of herbs and perennials to snip some sprigs of thyme and chervil for your souffle.
Or, enjoying a sunny afternoon reading a good book on your patio while honeybees, butterflies, and hummingbirds mingle and dance.
The possibilities are endless for fine gardening displays, and the horticulturalists at Native Green are experts in this field, with unique ideas to design, install, renovate, and maintain the perfect garden for you and your lifestyle.
Do you prefer English country, or is Provencal more to your liking?
Perhaps a formal, structured, symmetrical statement of shrubs and hedges for the front of your home?
Native Green offers custom fine garden design and maintenance programs featuring:
- Organic, indigenous plants that are Bee-friendly and attract pollinators
- Ornamental tree, shrub and hedge planting and pruning
- Edging, weeding and mulching of garden beds
- Gravel or Stone Pathways
- Design and installation of raised garden beds
- Perennial garden planting and maintenance
- Container plantings and maintenance
- Seasonal plantings and maintenance