Native Green offers optional soil-testing
- A common landscaping mistake is adding amendments that may be unnecessary or even harmful. Soil-testing prevents these expensive and time-consuming errors.
- Soil-testing is recommended by landscaping experts before adding any soil amendments or installing new plants. It’s an inexpensive measure that can save you a lot of time and money in the long run.
What can we learn from soil-testing?
- Soil testing is much more than determining relative acidity or alkalinity (“ph”) or Nitrogen- other essential components in a soil test include levels of Phosphorus, Potassium, Magnesium, and Calcium. Each of these is important to plant growth, and some can be toxic in excess.
- There may be big differences in soil quality in different parts of your yard. A plant that did well in one area might seem unhappy in another, and soil testing can save you a lot of theorizing about why this happened.
- Soil testing tells us very factually which plant nutrients are present, absent, deficient, or excessive. No more guessing!
Native Green can quickly determine whether certain amendments will be helpful, and also which plants have the greatest chance of success in your soil.
No more guessing!
The surest soil-testing solution is to contact Native Green Landscapes today for more information.
To learn more about our company and the landscape services we provide, we encourage you to contact us via our web form or give us a call at 425-481-6889.